Discuss Tiling dilema in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

K

kaora

Refitted the kitchen and have run a 2 x 200mm tile all the way round the room there are no wall cupboards but the cooker to extractor is causing me a little bit of a dilemma. There is one and a half tiles left to hit the bottom edge of the extractor do i

A) Cut half tile and stop at bottom edge of extractor.

B) Cut round the extractor on the edge tiles and stop the tiles just above the bottom edge of extractor

C) Take extractor off wall and tile almost to ceiling bearing in mind there is a solid old fashion solid cornice

K

kaora

Right here is the pic, I will probably have to find a better blade for my wet cutter

Attachments

• 111.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 91
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tiling dilema in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I have done a bit of tiling before but I will be tiling our shower room soon and we have a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Have a question about how/when best to install tile trim - probably quite basic! One...
Replies
Views
hi all, just after some opinions please. My bathroom ceiling slopes down to one of the four...
Replies
Views
O
    • Winner
    • Funny
This is how I got covered in Celotex dust in the image from Simons post. It wasn’t much fun...
Replies
Views
Waluigi
W
Q
    • Winner
    • Informative
So I was recently asked to fit some 3m x 1.5m 6mm thin porcelain in a new tile showroom. Mapei &...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB