Discuss tiling in berlin in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Tenchman

Think it might be occupational hazard checking out tiling, when i was doing a ceramics degree (as mature student) i travelled around looking at the birthplace of geometric tiling like morrocco and other places turkey middle east, went to Pompei was allowed to see the naughty mosaics the romans were brilliant but quite debauched :yikes:

Saw some bad stuff in Canada years ago shopping plaza tiles were supposed to all meet in a tapered star in the middle but they didn't so they put damn big planters over the dodgy sections but you could still see them was funny.

M

murf

Here are a couple of pics. unfortunately most of my photography was pretty crappy and did not do justice to the workmanship but from these few you can get a general idea of what a lot of the stations looked like. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• S6000095.JPG
    351.9 KB · Views: 48
  • S6000096.JPG
    358.5 KB · Views: 39
  • S6000097.JPG
    410 KB · Views: 36
  • S6000098.JPG
    409.2 KB · Views: 35

Reply to tiling in berlin in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi am Vinny, i am new to this forum and looking for advice on some old tiles that need replacing
Replies
Views
Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
Hi, first timers here... I am tiling my bathrooms and prefer the look & neatness of tiling...
Replies
Views
I need advice on score and snap cutting of large porcelain tiles, lets say, over 1000 mm long...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have a shower tray installed and it is sitting away from the wall. I am going to...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
tiling in berlin
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.