UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Tiling Job URGENT Royston Herts in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

stephenfranks

Hello everyone,

I am a builder in Royston, Herts and I have a 50m2 travertine job in Meldreth, Cambs. The tiles are 600x600 honed and filled on to level screed. The job needs to be done in two parts (two seperate areas), first area being kitchen to facilitate Aga installation on 15th December. The kitchen is about 25-30m2.

If you are interested, please let me know. As mentioned, phase 1 must be finished before the 15th!! The tiles are on site and I can pay day rate and supply adhesives & grout or m2 price.

My email is [email protected]

Thanks

Stephen.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tiling Job URGENT Royston Herts in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

J
Fancy getting away from the English dreary winter for a week or two? We are urgently looking...
Replies
Views
K
What was the best job and why you ever tiled. Mine was a job at London Bridge .we tiled...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
Hi, Just wondering roughly what proportion of a pro tillers work is taking out old tiles and...
Replies
Views
Q
What funny/ embarrassing (for you or customer) stories have any of you guys & girls got when on...
Replies
Views
Well, my second actually. Forgot to take photos of my first one, a kitchen floor, as got a bit...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Tiling Job URGENT Royston Herts
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.