Discuss Tiling related OCD traits in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

F

Fliselege

Constantly looking for my pencil and hobby knife. Chuck my sponge in the water bucket only to find I chucked it in my addy bucket. Go to get the tool I need to carry on, get to van and forget what tool I need. Never find a good time to stop and eat, so wait till I'm bustin for a pee and have to stop. Go overboard blocking doorways at end of day, had my new freshly laid floor stepped on too many times, in fact happened Thurs night after I left site, fixed it Fri morn then bloomin woman stepped into room to have a nosey, 3rd time lucky, door shut, 10 boxes of 60 x 30 stacked up against door, sorted...

D

DHTiling

Lol. I am always chucking my sponge in the addy bucket.

I use these buckets. From local kebab shop.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378538942.644493.jpg

O

On one

It's gone midnight and I am looking at stadium buckets on ebay! - never heard of a stadium bucket until a few mins ago - I now want a stadium bucket.
One of Stadiums products are the proper Rhino tubs..........just last week I chucked my bucket trowel back into an empty Rhino tub......it stood upright.....stuck into the plastic,holed I thought........na,still holding water!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tiling related OCD traits in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Hi there I ordered 160sqm of 90cm x 90cms of matching Large Format Porcelain tiles. 105sqm for...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Thanks for taking your time to read through this and really appreciate the support! So me and...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB