Discuss Tiling Work East Anglia in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Tileution

Hi Dave,Dan,

The proposal is this , any commercial guys in the area with a decent sized job get the machine for free perhaps for a couple of weeks and free machine operator and possibly some free adhesive from a well known brand and technical support , as long as we get to photograph and film some of the work, handy if the guys are local but not essential as machines will travel. Decent sized Wall and or Floor jobs considered. Bed sizes and quality all confirmed up front along with the correct adhesive so there is no misunderstanding or anything to go wrong.

rgds
Stuart

Reply to Tiling Work East Anglia in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hi, My tiler has just left and apart from him chatting to me about his life story for majority...
Replies
Views
Hello, as a novice, I need some advice. Our landscapers have been doing a fantastic job so far...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, i took some jobs as a contractor for some MC Donald's restaurants but i find it quite...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Tiling Work East Anglia
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.