Discuss Tiling Work / Tiling Jobs in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Matthew77

Hi Dan

I'm going to be starting work on my own in a few weeks now so I'm hoping to get all my work from word of mouth through local builders. Luckely iI live in a small town & have been working for various builders here as a general builder/labourer for a about 8 years now. I'm hoping to Give out my business cards to any local building contractors, property developers, PLUMBERS we've worked for in the past & the local Travis & perkins builders merchant.
I'm hoping not to do too much private customer work so trying to concertrate on getting my cards to the trades.
Will let you know how it all goes.

Reply to Tiling Work / Tiling Jobs in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Just wondered what would be best? The original tiles had a few hairline cracks from the house...
Replies
Views
I will be tiling with 60*30 procelain tiles. They weight about 3.57kg each which is about...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Staffordshire, UK
Website
https://www.tilersforums.co.uk
What member type are you?
  1. DIY Wall and Floor Tiler
Business Name
Ekthetikos / untold.media

Thread Information

Title
Tiling Work / Tiling Jobs
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.