Discuss Tiling Work / Tiling Jobs in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

P'boro tiler

i was busy up till december 20th now i have nothing! ive had one quote to do and theyve not decided if they want me to do it.
i used to get 80% of my work from a maintenance company then i got dropped from that.
ive got some work from a pricey (80 quid a month add) in a glossy mag, the local paper.
the main thing that got me work this year was contacts i made thro chatting to builders and my website that costs £30 year all in!
but my sites not got me job in two months even tho ive improved it no end!

P

P'boro tiler

help! i need work! :incazzato:bills to pay! bored! cant stand anymore tv!!!

i went to b&q today to try and get work, i wondered round introducing myself to people in the tiling section and flashed them my portfolio and gave them a business card and asked them to ask to over to give them a free quotaion! tut tut aye!!
ive also give loads of porfolios out today to plubmbing and kitchen shops, management companies etc
fingers crossed!!

R

Rav daniels

hi guys, getting most of my work from 2 tile shops, and plumber mate, just had some leaflets done 10,000 for 140 quid, the guys desighned them for me(all i did was take in some photos of jobs in to them) and the guys did the rest, i am a bit queit at mo, and have no work after this one, so gonna use the time to leaflet drop the local area, oh and get the missus to get out with the pram and help the cause,lol.

chris.tiling

TF
Arms
Poole
Mainly from Topps and Tile Giant, but as have been going now for 19 months, been getting more recommendations and repeat business (no - not ripping out and re doing what I did wrong 19 months ago!!!):lol:

Reply to Tiling Work / Tiling Jobs in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Just wondered what would be best? The original tiles had a few hairline cracks from the house...
Replies
Views
I will be tiling with 60*30 procelain tiles. They weight about 3.57kg each which is about...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Staffordshire, UK
Website
https://www.tilersforums.co.uk
What member type are you?
  1. DIY Wall and Floor Tiler
Business Name
Ekthetikos / untold.media

Thread Information

Title
Tiling Work / Tiling Jobs
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.