Guest viewing is limited

Discuss To all Norton Clipper users in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

Burnsy

I have just recieved mine and had a quick play around with it on a small job. Is it just me using it on an uneven surface or does the water tray need re filling every five minutes?

Also when mitring is there an extention arm as once the top is tilted there is only about 10cm before the tile falls of the table (if that makes sense :lol:). Once the guide is clamped on to the edge of the top thre is only abot 10cm to the blade - that sounds clearer!

Do you all use the blade that comes with it or change it one from TT?

It seems a very good machine with a powerful motor but just need to get used to it

Many thanks

P.S The instructions tht it comes with are poor

Reply to To all Norton Clipper users in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

T
Just bought one of these, and I thought I'd let the tilers out there know about how good this...
Replies
Views
True Tiling
T
O
Just completed a project which I found to be quite a challenge. Tiling a downstairs cloak with...
2 3
Replies
Views
MTiler
M
I've been working on a complete bathroom install recently. It was a bit of a different design...
Replies
Views
Q
Rubi ND180 Basic Line- 240v Rubi Basic Line wet saw - Stainless steel tilting table for...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
D
How do I drill a hole in a sink? Can you tell me how to use a diamond core or holesaw or...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
To all Norton Clipper users
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.