Discuss To cheer old grandads up in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

DTile

A six-year-old goes to the hospital with her mother to visit her quite poorly old Grandad.

When they get to the hospital, she runs ahead of her mother and bursts into her Grandad's room.

"Grandad, Grandad!" she says excitedly, "As soon as Mum comes into the room, make a noise like a frog!"

"What?" said her Grandad.

"Make a noise like a frog, because Mum said that as soon as you croak, we're all going to Disney World!"

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to To cheer old grandads up in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Q
Apologies if this has even posted before, I just had to share it!! This is a story about a...
Replies
Views
RDTiling
R
C
:smile::smile::smile:hi pals, Cassie here again. Thanks for all the great advice you gave us. I...
Replies
Views
Bit of a long read......but it made me chuckle a lot. Pocket Taser Stun Gun, a great gift...
Replies
Views
Dougs Third Go
D
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
Hi all, Sorry if this is a bit of an essay, but I’d be interested to hear anyone’s opinion...
Replies
Views
charlie1
C

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB