Discuss London tiling update in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

cassie

Jesus Christ. So the plasterer is on like £330 a day? Deffo going down there again. Any leads would be much appreciated, lads. You can put all the obstacles you want in my way, but when the going gets tough, the tough get going. Here's one for you: this time in six months I'll be living in London full-time and I'll be coining £1500 a week. I listen to this over and over in my van. Makes you feel you can do anything.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Jesus Christ. So the plasterer is on like £330 a day? Deffo going down there again. Any leads would be much appreciated, lads. You can put all the obstacles you want in my way, but when the going gets tough, the tough get going. Here's one for you: this time in six months I'll be living in London full-time and I'll be coining £1500 a week. I listen to this over and over in my van. Makes you feel you can do anything.

Don't just chase the money. That'll backfire.

You want to say 'in 6 months time I'll be creating awesome plastering and tiling work in London' - and eventually you'll get paid what you're worth.

Reply to London tiling update in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

O
.......so as u've probably already seen, @Ray TT @ Porcel-Thin exhibits at the Sleep Exhibition...
Replies
Views
P
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
A
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
K
Hello, I am new to this site and seeking some advice on the tiling in our new bathroom. We are...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
P
We are a contracting company based near Watford, Herts. We are currently looking for subbies to...
Replies
Views
PJ Ceramics
P

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
London tiling update
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Australia Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond