Discuss To close for comfort!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

E

enduro

I was on a job last week and there was a new chippy on site who was a friend of one of the.painters. And at lunch time the painter asked him if he still had his pet python? No he said as i had a problem with him..He said that he used to lay on his bed with the python coiled up next to him, and on a few accasions the python would lay completly straight and he thought the python had something wrong with it asit never normally did this. So he rang his vet up and asked what the problem could be? And the vet said they do this next to their prey to see wheather the are big enough to eat...His python was 7ft long :yikes: So the chippy was going to be dinner :lol: Scary!!!

S

SandyFloor

:lol: :lol: Some bed companion... blimey! Not good... :yikes:

Maybe his wife is a stripper emoticons-snake.gif

E

enduro

:lol: mad, the lot of you... :lol: Anyhow, meant to say, Andrew, good to have you back - nice holiday?
Have not been away yet!!! Just had my wife in hospital for 3 months, then she came out and then my daughter was in for 2 weeks. Been a bloody nightmare!! But everybody is ok now and both are recovering. Thats why i have been quite for a while. And hopefully going to Crete at the end of the month, and Euro disney in October.

U

user123

Have not been away yet!!! Just had my wife in hospital for 3 months, then she came out and then my daughter was in for 2 weeks. Been a bloody nightmare!! But everybody is ok now and both are recovering. Thats why i have been quite for a while. And hopefully going to Crete at the end of the month, and Euro disney in October.

Oooh, I'm so sorry, Andrew, I really thought you'd gone sunning yourselves somewhere! Well, that will be a holiday to treasure then, goodness!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to To close for comfort!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm having my kitchen renovated and the tiler came last week and did the floor tiles. They're...
Replies
Views
I went to a customers house 2 nights ago to price up a job. Job described to me as a small...
Replies
Views
S
priced a job for a builder at this mum's house ,he wanted a cash priced Deal and said it was...
Replies
Views
M
i had a customer phone me up this evening to thank me for tiling his bathroom floor and walls in...
Replies
Views
turned up to tile a kitchen splash back today, as i walked through the door the customer handed...
Replies
Views
The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP
T

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
To close for comfort!!!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.