• Thread starter Deleted member 9966
  • Start date
  • Replies 18
  • Views 1K
  • Tags
    usa

Discuss Today's Weather in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

user123

Oh, Liz, wonderful isn't it? Just been out in it, went down for a walk on the beach just behind our house... just look at this! Gorgeous - just clouding over a bit now...
DSC01350.jpg DSC01346.jpg DSC01348.jpg DSC01345.jpg DSC01349.jpg DSC01340.jpg DSC01342.jpg

U

user123

nearly moved to scarbourough about 10 years ago , my relations own the welcome inn on the south side and an other owned the ivy house, and another owned the peasholm pantry , we were going to run it for them , but my wife backed out , did,nt want to leave her parents , like it was a million miles away

ah..:-/ it's still a good weekend away place... getting better all the time :thumbsup:

Reply to Today's Weather in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

S
I went out at 8am and started the Master to heat and defrost the windscreen. I closed the door...
Replies
Views
aph257
A
1) The bandage was wound around the wound. 2) The farm was used to produce produce. 3) The dump...
Replies
Views
kendo1
K
C
Ahh i'm pulling my hair out, it's my 30th on Sunday and I've booked a boat on the Thames for 4...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 9966
D
Hi guys and girls. I just want to gauge some opinions on a quote i've just done. Not sure if...
Replies
Views
U
Been reorganising our house for ages, decluttering and all sorts and today I looked at three...
Replies
Views
user123
U

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Today's Weather
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.