Discuss Tool boxes or tool bag in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

A

Alan M

tiling specific tools in a stanley tool chest with 2 lift out trays for smaller bits
mini grinder in small stanley box,
mixer in box,
power tools in box or festool systainer
electrical tools in a tote and electrical fittings etc in a stanley box with organiser on top
plumbing tools in a medium box ,fittings in a cantilevered metal box, waste fittings in a plastic tool box
you see where this is going
the only tiling tools i dont have in a box are my levels and my larger sigma (smaller one is in a stanley tool box) but thats the joy of having a supirior machine.

pritty much all my tools of every kind are in some kind of tool box . ever the accesories for my stationary tools are in a small box

P

Peter

Got one of these last month after my old box fell to bits and was running out of space:
Stanley FatMax Cantilever Rolling Workshop | Power Tools Direct

Only downside is that the top tray doesn't detach, but keep trowels, hammers etc in the base, screwdrivers/chisels in the middle and small tools in the top.

Used to have power tools in their individual boxes but most of them fit into a couple of Bosch Sortimo boxes now

Attachments

• stanley-fatmax-cantilever-rolling-workshop.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 165
A

Alan M

why do you need massive tool boxs?

you only need a pair of nips, tape measure, trowel, hammer, screw driver ,stanley knife, pencil......lol

i used to think that way but i found that i never had the tool i needed even thow i thought i had it.
i then put everything in boxs specific tot he tool or job being done. i now find that i have everything i need or nothing

Reply to Tool boxes or tool bag in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I did some reading here and there, but the opinions seem to diverge at some point and I...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB