Discuss Tool boxes or tool bag in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

Peter

why do you need massive tool boxs?

you only need a pair of nips, tape measure, trowel, hammer, screw driver ,stanley knife, pencil......lol

I'd be a bit of a sucker for having everything organised in it's place and know exactly where something is in my box rather than wondering if it's in the Blue Star bucket or the Eclipse bucket. :lol:

Plus, I can bring in the one box and has more or less every tool I need on the job, trowels, saws, hammers, chisels, marking tools, grips etc. Would bring stuff in in a bucket if it's only a small patching job where I only need a few tools, but nothing worse than running in and out to the van all day if you forgot to put a squarehead screwdriver or spare stanley blade in your bucket.

R

rossi7x

I'v tried various ones over the years, fat max etc boxes, bags and lately totes !!
But i 'v now bought two Dewalt tough boxes, a 400 and a 300 one! they lock together too which is great for stacking etc.
I'm using the 300 box for all my day to day handtools and the 400 is for the heavier stuff.

Dewalt Tough Boxes get my vote for being the best out there at the moment... I've taken mine to the next level and racked my Van with them... Got the trolley system too, so I can remove any of my tool boxes and then clip them to the trolley an lug onto site..

Works for me....

image.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tool boxes or tool bag in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I did some reading here and there, but the opinions seem to diverge at some point and I...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB