Discuss Tool insurance in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

Does anyone have insurance for their tools whilst they are in the van? It's really not very practical to empty the van every night, I take all the big stuff out like cutters, but all the small bits stay on, probably a couple of grands worth. Do any companies do this sort of thing? I asked direct line when I renewed my van insurance and they will only insure tools if they are in a locked garage overnight.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tool insurance in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Any of you have your tools insured? I have a PL insurance policy that doesn't cover any tools to...
Replies
Views
S
Thought I'd post this as a warning to any guys out there that have their vans sign written but...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S
W
This is sort of related to phils theft from his van. A plumber I was chatting to yesterday had...
Replies
Views
Hi This is my 1st post in the forum. I have been a tiler for 13 years. I have started my own...
Replies
Views
Looks like no one could reply as I used the word, print! In the title. So here we go. As a few...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB