Discuss Top ish Gear in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Q

Qwerty

I have Amazon prime with a XBMC Kodi upgraded Fire stick. Nearly every movie you could ever think of is available all for free plus it can stream live TV, view photos, play games. I cancelled my sky membership after I bought this. It is awesome! You can still keep your Netflix to use with the firestick @Dan but the upgraded ones are best. I got mine off eBay..... Here is a similar one to mine..... http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=331598724433&alt=web

O

Old Mod

I have Amazon prime with a XBMC Kodi upgraded Fire stick. Nearly every movie you could ever think of is available all for free plus it can stream live TV, view photos, play games. I cancelled my sky membership after I bought this. It is awesome! You can still keep your Netflix to use with the firestick @Dan but the upgraded ones are best. I got mine off eBay..... Here is a similar one to mine..... http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=331598724433&alt=web
Wow Geoff that looks really good!
The one u linked has the same functions as yours, yeah?
I'd like to order one, but there's many!
Can u recommend one or what should I look for?
If u don't mind helping a technophobe like me! Haha
Cheers Geoff.

Q

Qwerty

It basically should have the latest version of Kodi which that one has. You can download Kodi & XBMC from playstore to get a better understanding of it all.
As I type I'm watching star wars episode s 4-6 back to back for free. Watched Jurassic world & Terminator Genisys the other day. My kids don't need the cinema any more. It's paid for itself twice over already.

Reply to Top ish Gear in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
Hi there. Wondering if anyone can help? We had a path laid using reclaimed quarry tiles on top...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB