Guest viewing is limited

Recommended Tile Suppliers

We recommend a couple of tile suppliers, Topps Tiles and Tile Giant.

They supply good adhesive brands and provide trade discounts for genuine tilers.

Discuss topps 600 x 300 polished porcelain in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com.

E

eddiemck

anyone used these tiles recently? i've got a job next week (16m2) for a friend and neighbour. i was planning to lay them then seal and grout as per topps recommendation, but have used other polished porcelain that needed sealing prior to laying. Any thoughts?

Also, I wanted a fairly good finish so was hoping to use a 2mm grout line, if anyone has any feedback on the tile calibration and sizing it'd be much appreciated.

cheers,
eddie

S

Sean fsy

i know this kind of work only crops up occasionly, but i always try to get the customer to seal the tiles themselves prior to me fitting them. i have heard on numerous occasions that they can take 3/4/5 days for them to dry and soak in properly. the jobs i have done ive done both ways but explain that if they want me to do it i will come a week in advance for the prep work at a little extra cost.

Reply to topps 600 x 300 polished porcelain in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

We're quoting to rip up and replace a tiled floor with Limestone tiles. I'm looking for advice...
Replies
Views
hi, i am a virtually retired tiler (58), legs back hips etc etc. a friend carpenter (65) has...
Replies
Views
C
Hi, Running a small bathroom job for a customer. Customer really wants to use a particular...
Replies
Views
Looking for some adhesive advice... DIY bathroom job, 600 x 600 porcelain tiles 26kg per sq...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
Hey guys, first time poster so be kind! I had some porcelain tiles fitted in 2012, in the...
Replies
Views
WetSaw
W

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
topps 600 x 300 polished porcelain
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes
Start date
Last reply date
Replies
Unsolved
--

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond