Guest viewing is limited

Recommended Tile Suppliers

We recommend a couple of tile suppliers, Topps Tiles and Tile Giant.

They supply good adhesive brands and provide trade discounts for genuine tilers.

Discuss Topps Accounts in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com.

G

GazTech

As most of you will have noticed I am no longer Gaz @ Topps. Since I joined this forum April 2007, I have registered many users who were having problems with obtaining an account, some managers were insisting they spent over £1000 before elligable etc, basically taking a pound of flesh. Just out of curiosity, please could I have a show of hands from anybody who I registered a trade account with Topps........thanks Gaz

P

peter241

Im glad i game across this blog now cuz i thought the Topps by me was being funny but it seems like we are all having thee same trouble.

I have had a trade account with them for about 4 years now. and am very reluctant to shop there since they tried to stop me from buying from there suppliers.

It just so happened that i came across a company that could supply me with materials cheaper than they could so i started using them. About 6mts into me buying from them i was told that they were no longer aloud to sell me products and my trade account was closed.

I eventually found out that they supplied Topps and Topps had told this company not to supply me any more or they would lose there contract.

How petty, but very true.

I took the matter to the directors of both companies and threatened legal action. The situation was resolved and i now have a really sour taste in my mouth every time i have to go to Topps.

I have been in to Topps recently and my trade discount is ridiculous, i may as well throw the card away and pay the retail price.

What is up with this company??? They really haven’t got a clue about professional curtsey and good business relations have they

Reply to Topps Accounts in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

O
  • Question
Is it worthwhile having a trade account with Topps to get some % discount? I don't deal with...
Replies
Views
bcd-87
B
N
Replies
Views
newuser
N
  • Question
Purchased an 18 mm diamond hole cutter from Topps didnt use it for a couple weeks got it out of...
Replies
Views
S
  • Question
Well troops my move to Woodford Green, Essex was successful (for those of who remember). I got...
Replies
Views
T
Hi guys I am after a bit of advice. I have spent some time reading through posts but it all...
Replies
Views

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Topps Accounts
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes
Start date
Last reply date
Replies
Unsolved
--

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond