Guest viewing is limited

Recommended Tile Suppliers

We recommend a couple of tile suppliers, Topps Tiles and Tile Giant.

They supply good adhesive brands and provide trade discounts for genuine tilers.

Discuss Topps Tiles Flexi rapid green bag, waste of money!!!!! in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com.

J

Jeff the tiler

Just done 34 metres of floor 60 x 30 porcelain using topps rapid flexi [green bag]. ABSOLUTE GARBAGE!!!!!

THIS PRODUCT DOES DRY IN THE TIME IT SAYS under normal conditions.

Product supplied by builder. STILL GREEN AFTER 48 HOURS!!!!

I am here to be proven wrong but this is the second time i have used this adhesive and both times the same result. NO WAY is it RAPID set !!!!! TOPPS should come back on to this site and tell us what is going on.

I am happy to buy the product prove them wrong and then get them to re-inburse me for the down time this causes.
:ban:

R

Rookery

I always thought it was my imagination that the toppfix spf rapid white and grey set at different times. The grey sets really quick whilst the white is more like slow set. If I could get Weber at a good price I would definitely buy it. Anyone know where in Ruislip I can buy Weber adhesive at a good price? The nearest CTD is 15 miles away. I would buy a pallet, but not with the weather turning for the worst!
I normally use Mapei but Weber is a good product at a great price. I'd have thought CTD would deliver a full pallet for you. Even if they charged you £12 for delivery thats still only 30p a bag extra and still much cheaper than Toppfix muck. And it saves you the bother of going for it.

Reply to Topps Tiles Flexi rapid green bag, waste of money!!!!! in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

B
  • Question
The wife wants to renew kitchen wall and floor tiles and we have been looking for a few weeks...
Replies
Views
E
So I'm having trouble with a customer relating to grout (Bal Micromax) I have tiled 70 sq...
2 3 4 5 6
Replies
Views
  • Question
Well troops my move to Woodford Green, Essex was successful (for those of who remember). I got...
Replies
Views
This is especially for "customers" -anyone who wants to buy or choose their own tiles (whether...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
J
Hey all. I said I would post my experience using Raimondi floor levelling pegs. Got a complete...
Replies
Views

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Topps Tiles Flexi rapid green bag, waste of money!!!!!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes
Start date
Last reply date
Replies
Unsolved
--

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond