Guest viewing is limited

Recommended Tile Suppliers

We recommend a couple of tile suppliers, Topps Tiles and Tile Giant.

They supply good adhesive brands and provide trade discounts for genuine tilers.

Discuss Topps Tiles in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com.

R

robbo

Hi Guys, just finished my tiling course which i really enjoyed. I'm going to stay in my old job whilst i do tiling evengings and weekends for the short term.
I went in to Topps Tiles the other day explaining that i had just completed my course and was looking to open a trade account with them. The guy behind the counter explained that they couldn't give me a trade account without being VAT registered, i'm not going to become VAT registered for the forseeable future because i'm only doing evenings and weekends. Just feel a bit stuck at the moment as i don't want to pay full retail price for all the products i buy from them..
Any advice would be great!
Thanks peeps.:thumbsup:

J

JWD CERAMICS

Hi Guys, just finished my tiling course which i really enjoyed. I'm going to stay in my old job whilst i do tiling evengings and weekends for the short term.
I went in to Topps Tiles the other day explaining that i had just completed my course and was looking to open a trade account with them. The guy behind the counter explained that they couldn't give me a trade account without being VAT registered, i'm not going to become VAT registered for the forseeable future because i'm only doing evenings and weekends. Just feel a bit stuck at the moment as i don't want to pay full retail price for all the products i buy from them..
Any advice would be great!
Thanks peeps.:thumbsup:
Hi you don't need a trade account to get discounts from topps tiles.all you have to do is tell them your a self employed tiler and take buissness cards in and ask them to open you a account for trade prices. they should do it there and then. you will pay trade prices and get discounts on tiles.usually 20 percent off tiles.

beanz

TF
Berkshire
Hi you don't need a trade account to get discounts from topps tiles.all you have to do is tell them your a self employed tiler and take buissness cards in and ask them to open you a account for trade prices. they should do it there and then. you will pay trade prices and get discounts on tiles.usually 20 percent off tiles.

Aren't they the same thing!?!?!

A trade account is where u get a credit limit and a discount account is when u buy goods and pay cash there and then

a trade a/c is when you have a card (trade card) that gives you an item at a discounted price. Not neccarsarily a credit a/c. If a shop did refuse to supply me with one then i'd go elsewhere, there's plenty of trade outlets out there, well there is in my area anyway.

Reply to Topps Tiles in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi I asked the Wunda technical department if I can just use a Ditra mat only and not the SLC...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Topps Tiles
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes
Start date
Last reply date
Replies
Unsolved
--

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond