Guest viewing is limited

Recommended Tile Suppliers

We recommend a couple of tile suppliers, Topps Tiles and Tile Giant.

They supply good adhesive brands and provide trade discounts for genuine tilers.

Discuss topps tiles in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
what a joke this company is, started a floor today turns out the customer had 4 different batches ~(16m2), called her in to have a look, she said i know they told me in the shop they were different batches but it was all they had left, oh right i said did you get them half price, no paid full whack they told me they would be fine :mad2:

what kind of company knowingly sells 4 different batches of tiles to a customer at full whack.

another thing she told me.......she ask if they could recommend a tiler they said yes, and when she looked at her receipt she noticed an extra £20 on the bill, she asked what the extra £20 was they said it was for recommending the tiler :lol: never even told it was going to cost her.......she told them to forget the tiler.......she should of told them to stuff the tiles as well!!!

I

Ian

After defending my local tops to the max whenever they get bad mouthed, I'm now starting to have trouble with mine!!!!! Mainly quality issues but, prices are starting to become an issue. I even sat down with the manager for half an hour last week to set the record straight, we'll have to see if it makes any difference. I have no other suppliers in my area worth speaking of but if the worst comes to the worst, I'll travel.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
After defending my local tops to the max whenever they get bad mouthed, I'm now starting to have trouble with mine!!!!! Mainly quality issues but, prices are starting to become an issue. I even sat down with the manager for half an hour last week to set the record straight, we'll have to see if it makes any difference. I have no other suppliers in my area worth speaking of but if the worst comes to the worst, I'll travel.

thing is mate, they cant pull there little tricks on the trade.... but the way the treat joe public is so bad its unbeliveable.

R

russ1980

Topps are a joke.I only use tile giant now.Rang up topps for a quote for some warmup underfloor heating the lad gave me price and i thought to myself thats a bit steep so rang back 4 hrs later spoke to someone else and it was £60 cheaper,so somebody would of been having chinese and beers that night on me if i had'nt of questioned it.Also i hate the way they sell customers stuff they don't need like 2 part flexi they tell them you can tile straight on the boards with this stuff its MAGIC.

G

Gall.B

Got caught short in the westend of Glasgow on Monday, so dropped in to Topps on Great Western Rd, first time ever in a topps!

The two lads I have to say where very helpfull, full trade discount on the addy I needed, one of the few places that have decouplers & things in stock TG dont even order them in.

Have never used there tiles so thanks for the heads up, Think the Lady should get in contact with Topps area manager about the whole episode she is due a cheque and an apology at the very least!

Reply to topps tiles in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
I purchased some tiles on the 13th August from Topps Tiles in London, I wont say which one. But...
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
Topps Tiles in-store or online - Genuine Feedback, Positive or Otherwise. I used to work in a...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hi I asked the Wunda technical department if I can just use a Ditra mat only and not the SLC...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Andy Allen

Esteemed
Arms
TF
Gloucester

Thread Information

Title
topps tiles
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes
Start date
Last reply date
Replies
Unsolved
--

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond