Discuss Topps Tiles in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com.

B

bcd-87

I have a topps tiles opened near me, probably the only tile shop in a 50 mile radius (excluding the homebase type)
Are they worth having accounts with, is their adhesive any good and prices any better than CTD?

Think they will do as there's nothing like them in the area.
Cheers for any info
D

We have 3 in Reading there like he plague!!

There staff are mongrol Mc Donald's rejects !! Ignore any advise they try and give you there all brainless dinlows!!

There tiles are overpriced and very sizey.. There adhesive is ok not a patch on Tilemaster.. There all on comition so they will over sell you tiles and refuse to take back anything under the value of £50..

Iv had some good jobs from my card being in the shops..

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
They've changed loads since I worked there many moons ago. But they have always been known to be expensive.

They do have the ability to adjust prices though and will price match, usually, was one of their "Topps 5 card tricks" they'd push.

So if you guys can get something cheaper locally; see if they still price match it and they'll keep that rate for you then ongoing.

gamma38

TF
Bedford
I have to say my Topps are a great bunch of guys, they really look after me. Bedford is a real dead spot for suppliers. As Stef says, price match not a problem. I've just gone back to buying addy from them as well. My ultra supplier is quite a few miles away and the Topps is mins away. I get a really good price for Bal from them so it makes sense for me.

O

Old Mod

Can't fault the guys in mull am Topps to be fair, they actually do know their stuff. That's down to the manager and assistant tho, they actually give a damn.
And they train any new staff they get, which is not often, most of them are South Africans and live in the same area back home.
Good bunch, unlike their prices, but they do what they can.
And considering I spend very little in there, it's good of them.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Topps Tiles in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Looking for advice mainly on how much adhesive I should remove from between the tiles in a...
Replies
Views
I'm having a nightmare trying to establish product info from distributors. For example...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB