Discuss Trade evening at TILE GIANT RAYLEIGH in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com.

T

TG Rayleigh

Hi Everyone im Phil and i work at Tile Giants Rayleigh Branch have done for the past 3 and a half years now and so i have built up a wide product knowledge and know some great tilers. so thought i would see if there is anyone out there who is fairly local who would be interested in coming in to see what we are all about.

On the 21st of April 2011 from 4pm to 7pm Tile Giants Rayleigh branch is holding a trade evening where you will be able to get the most up to date information on our exclusive Traders Discount scheme.

Come along and chat with Chris, Phil and the team about our great essentials and offers we can do for you. You will get the opportunity to set up your trade card as well as some of our suppliers have sent some freebies for you to say thank you for attending the evening. All we ask is that you bring a business card or letterhead with you.

Some of our products include:

Mapei adhesives and grouts
LTP sealers
Tile Easy Tools, Trims and Spacers
Rubi and Plasplugs tile cutters
Aquapanel 12.5mm (Wall) and 6mm (Floor) backer boards

As well as a large range of Ceramic, Porcelain and Natural Stone Tiles from all over the globe to suit all budgets.

Once you have set up your card it will automatically give you priority to our exclusive discounts from all Tile Giant Stores around the country and that's now over 100 and still growing.

At Rayleigh aswell as winning Tile Giant's STORE OF THE YEAR 2010 award we offer a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. If you have any enquiries feel free to pop in for a chat and well see what we can do. And if its something special you have been asked for and its somthing we don't stock, well do our best to source and order in for you.

Aside from the evening we can offer Free training days at Mapei the UK's number 1 manufacturer of tile adhesive and grout. (pics attached a range of now 27 grouts and matching silicone)

So please we look forward to seeing you on the 21st of April for the opportunity to show you why we are the place to shop for all your tiling needs

If you would like to contact us please feel free to ask any questions:

Tile Giant Rayleigh
38 Stadium Way Trading Estate
Benfleet
Rayleigh Weir
Essex
SS7 3TS

T: 01268 743036
F: 01268 743264
E: [email protected]
W: www.tilegiant.co.uk

Attachments

• nian.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 24
  • ceramic bathtrim.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 27
  • palma.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 23
  • swatches.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 24
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Trade evening at TILE GIANT RAYLEIGH in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I'm looking to tile the entirety of our small patio area with either brick slips or...
Replies
Views
Hi, Looking for advice mainly on how much adhesive I should remove from between the tiles in a...
Replies
Views
G
Hope you are well, We are a new supplier for sealant operating in the central London. As of...
Replies
Views
Looking for some technical advice on these tiles please. Our installers fitted this CaPietra...
Replies
Views
Evening, Hope this post is in the correct section. If not, please feel free to move! I'm...
Replies
Views

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB