Discuss Transition door bars in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I

i'mbgatty68

Hi guys i have tiled kitchen floor and two adjoining rooms have laminate flooring, so now i need to purchase 3 transition bars (another room as well and all 2m long) and have tried to look at the quick-step ones and they are 2.7m and £30 each, can anyone recommend where to buy the bars from and maybe at a better price otherwise its £90 to layout. Or does anyone have experience of different transition bars from tiles-laminate.

Reply to Transition door bars in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello. I have an ofuro or Japanese deep soaking bath in my ensuite. Think a mini indoor hot tub...
Replies
Views
HI all, hoping for some help in terms of expansion and transition. I am tiling around 70sqm of...
Replies
Views
Hi Tilers, this is my first question on this forum and I've got a few different areas to cover...
Replies
Views
I would very much appreciate the advice of anyone who has fitted Marmox boards as I have decided...
Replies
Views
M
Hi all, Can anyone recommend a product or alternative way to finish a 25mm depth at a door...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Transition door bars
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.