Discuss Travertine suppliers in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mike1212

Let eat us know how you get on , maybe even share some pics.

Will do mate it's only a 7m2 floor and walls of downstairs toilet which is 13-14m2. Had all the old plastered walls removed and new boards up for the extra weight.

I have been recommended to use ditra on the flooring as I have gypsum floor I believe. I also need to have it self levelled as the new build floor ain't very even.

Floors of stone are sending me 3 more samples of the stone so I can get an idea of the variations and try different sealers on it and see which is better I have mattstone and enhancer.

Reply to Travertine suppliers in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

A question about mitering and matching epoxy colour I'll be working with some pinkish matt...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a wetroom tray on timber floor. We have an impey shower tray and tanking membrane...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just after a quick bit of advice. The other half wants porcelain slabs for the patio...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Travertine suppliers
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Australia Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond