Discuss travertine tiles in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 9966

Very sorry, but unfortunately the forum's policy is to not discuss prices openly.

We recommend that you speak directly to local tilers in your area. If you'd like to get some quotes for the job you have, please feel free to advertise using our I'm Looking For forum
http://www.tilersforums.com/im-looking-wall-floor-tiler/

- - - Updated - - -

I'm afraid we don't discuss pricing in the open forums.

bah, Bri beat me to it.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
We don't really go into prices in the public forums Tony. You'd need to gain access to the TilersForums Arms (the professionals area of the forum) to discuss prices.

Trav mosaics aren't going to be cheap to install because there could be quite a bit of work involved.

Also you need to know the condition of the walls, you could really do with the walls / floors being as flat as a snooker table for it to be an easy job. Or else there is a lot of preparation work involved.

How long have you been tiling for?

pricing basics go out the window where I live due to rent costs and insurances. I charge what I need to make. I also sell myself very well with knowledge so I can attain that price.

There are a lot of variables as Dan mentioned. Preparation is key to a good mosaic job, so there is the day rate to take into account too.

how many square metres are they tiling and where abouts ? kitchen splashback ? wet room?

thanks

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to travertine tiles in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello one and all, I have a 240m2 floor tiling job to price, including a tile upstand edged with...
Replies
Views
I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
Hi all. After living in my property for over 7 years I've recently discovered the type of tile...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB