Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Travetine repairs in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

ORTiling

Well I paid alittle extra on the postage with tiletrader.com to get my new Fein on site for mid day and it turned up at 10am, great service.

Really impressed with the Fein, Ive never really got involved with repair work for the simple reason that you have to be so carefull not to damage any good tiles while removing the bad ones and sometimes no matter how carfull you are the good tiles can still get damaged.

I managed to accuratley remove the old grout leaving me free to removed the cracked tiles without damaging any of the surrounding good tiles and all with minimal dust, me happy, client happy:smilewinkgrin:

So many other uses too, wicked bit of kit!

Many thanks again chaps!

Reply to Travetine repairs in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Hello! I’m hoping I can get some advice on what to do in my kitchen RE wanting to replace the...
Replies
Views
D
Replies
Views
Deleted member 57709
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Travetine repairs
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.