Discuss trying to fix a Old very Large Tap in a Commercial Kitchen Discussion Thread in the Plumbing Advice area at TilersForums.com.

trying to fix a Old very Large Tap in a Commercial Kitchen Discussion Thread

I have a Very old commercial kitchen in my School, it dates originally from the 1950’s, it has had modernisation, but many of the Plumbing Fittings are original or contemporary with the period.

I need to replace the Washer in a Hot Sink Tap, just getting it apart required an impact wrench due to accretion of Limescale inside the body, I now have the Tap Disassembled but the Washer Size is 1” And I can’t find this size anywhere locally or online, can anyone suggest a supplier please, I’m in Norfolk and my School is in Cambridgeshire and ideally I want a local supplier where I can actually go and physically look at the thing and compare it.

I have even tried catering equipment suppliers without any success !

Best regards Julie

trying to fix a Old very Large Tap in a Commercial Kitchen for the original thread on Plumbers Forums

Reply to trying to fix a Old very Large Tap in a Commercial Kitchen Discussion Thread in the Plumbing Advice area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
trying to fix a Old very Large Tap in a Commercial Kitchen Discussion Thread
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Plumbing Advice
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
None

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond