UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Trying to set up new business! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

Julz77

Hi All

Just completed a 2 week plasterin and tiling course with UK Trades Training and am now looking to set up on my own. So basically looking for any tips from self employed people out there! Advice from what tools to any grants/funding which may be available to a woman setting out on her own???

Also anyone know if this mixer is any good?

Heavy Duty Plaster Mixer 1800W | Silverstorm Power Tools | Power Tools | Wholesale Tool Warehouse - Tools at Wholesale Prices Direct to You

Thanks for any advice!!

Julie

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Trying to set up new business! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello I have set up a business selling a tiling related product and obviously i need to...
Replies
Views
Good morning all would like to here from people who have recently started out as sole trader and...
Replies
Views
H
Hi all! Ive just joined and thought id pop in to say hello. Ive been a handyman builder most my...
Replies
Views
Diamond Pool Finishers
D
J
Hi all, Just had the bathroom floor tiled - well almost , the builder walked off after a...
Replies
Views
StevieBoy
S
D
Hi, I have the following scenario & would be most grateful for any advise on this; Kitchen...
Replies
Views
Dickyparsnips
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.