Discuss Tungsten tipped chisel. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
No idea.... Screwfix maybe..... Seriously though that's the type of thing you would probably need a good quality tool outlet e.g. A local independent maybe. I have a set of tungsten tipped chisels....cost me a fortune as I remember but they go on and on. I have damaged one and rehoned it a couple of times and it seems to just keep cutting. I bought them from a local independent hardware store, Harrison and Dunn, in stamford. It's changed hands now and is rubbish but hey ho....change is good isn't it?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tungsten tipped chisel. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

UK Tiling Forum Welcome to the UK Tiling Forum. Here at TilersForums.com we have hosted a place...
Replies
Views
    • Agree
    • Informative
We are looking for a few boxes of Ceramica Cotto Tiles in Tampa Ivory 16x16. Please let me know...
Replies
Views
This is my first time posting, I searched for a similar thread and didn't find much- apologies...
Replies
Views
I’ve got a job using marble geometric mosaics about 10 mm thick. I’ve tried several blades to...
Replies
Views
Hello Can anyone tell me why sticker might be on a tile I have uncovered?
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB