UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Tunnel of death in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

tjsmiler

I reckon we should start thread where all newbies have to be insulted beyond belief before they can be part of the gang.... Or they have to send in naked pics before we answer any questions... just like when we was at school we had to go through the tunnel of death before we could join.

Better still we could actually meet up once a month... we could beat all newbies up with old slippers untill they pledge allegiance to our leader.......... Desperate Dan.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Concept PHT

I reckon we should start thread where all newbies have to be insulted beyond belief before they can be part of the gang.... Or they have to send in naked pics before we answer any questions... just like when we was at school we had to go through the tunnel of death before we could join.

Better still we could actually meet up once a month... we could beat all newbies up with old slippers untill they pledge allegiance to our leader.......... Desperate Dan.
Sounds very sinilar to the 'initiation' ceremonies you used to get in the Army mate? Hmmm....? ;)

Lol :)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tunnel of death in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

S
Hi all, I haven't been on here in ages ..apologies for that.....time goes so fast. But I hope...
Replies
Views
p4ulo
P
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
T
Hi guys I am after a bit of advice. I have spent some time reading through posts but it all...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Sorry if this is a bit of an essay, but I’d be interested to hear anyone’s opinion...
Replies
Views
charlie1
C
G
Hi, We had a partial wet room installed in our first floor bathroom over 3 years ago by a...
Replies
Views
Gemma
G

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.