Discuss UFH continuing onto wetroom fromer in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Q

Qwerty

I have a job coming up which I am currently specing out. It is a large (20m2) wetroom that requires UFH. Floors are traditional floorboards which are to be overboarded. Shower former is most likely going to be Marmox showerlay.
Question I have is how is the best way to carry the UFH onto the former. I want to SLC the UFH matting but I am unsure how best to do this? Until now I have always either not fitted UFH in a wetroom, or stopped it prior to the gradient of the former commencing.
Any ideas or photos would be great......cheers :thumbsup:
Sorry if similar has been asked before :19:

Reply to UFH continuing onto wetroom fromer in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hiya all, I'm a DIY gal on first bathroom. Wondered if you could check out my plans and let me...
Replies
Views
Guys Have a wetroom to create in an extension & just wanted to clarify a couple of issues. The...
Replies
Views
Flintstone
F
B
Hi all. I have a job that I'm unsure of how to approach, and I have 2 queries. I need to lay...
Replies
Views
B
Apologies if this has been asked before and I suspect all tilers have their individual...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I tried to avoid asking this question as I'm sure you're all sick of seeing...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
UFH continuing onto wetroom fromer
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.