Discuss UFH Over Floorboard Spec in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

bugs183

Ajax is bang on there, but here's another idea....
If you were thinking of using an uncoupling membrane in the wet room, it may be worth looking at Schluter Ditra Drain..
Schlüter-DITRA-DRAIN - Schlüter-Systems
This is really clever stuff as any water that may pass through the adhesive, passes through the mat and is drained away to the wetroom drain, so you have no standing water under the tiles.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to UFH Over Floorboard Spec in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Morning all, I have been given the opportunity to quote for a 110m floor in a chevron pattern...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm looking for some advice on final floor buildup. We're installing a shower tray...
Replies
Views
Hi Ive been browsing your forums over the years looking for guidance for odd tiling DIY tasks...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just about to get going on bathroom reno and would very much appreciate if you could...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB