Discuss UFH - Part 3....... Final advice reqd......i promise!! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

daztheoneclaw

After some good advice 'on here' i have laid my ufh mat on top of 10mm Marmox and lashed some slc (Weber Floorflex) over the top. The tiler is due in a few weeks so i need to procure the adhesive. I suspect a single part flexible adhesive will be required but is there one that is more suitable for the floor tiles due to the ufh? Also what about the walls? Different adhesive to the floor? I will need to go flexible on the walls also as our house 'moves around' quite a lot!! As always, any advice greatefully received.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to UFH - Part 3....... Final advice reqd......i promise!! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Evening, Hope this post is in the correct section. If not, please feel free to move! I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB