Guest viewing is limited

Discuss ufh software?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

disastermaster

HI, does anyone know of any software that is downloadable,or can be used online to show the cable runs or matting placement for a ufh system.
I have a kitchen to heat that is a very irregular shape and has a couple of islands in it and I need some method to design my cable/matting runs. I have come across software to calculate the size of the floor to be heated but not the actual cable runs.

TIA Disastermaster.

D

DHTiling

The cable runs need to be a minimum of 50mm apart and a maximum of 70mm if i recall correctly ..

You can use a chalkline/tape measure etc to graph the floor out... measure the length of the cable run and then buy one that suits..

We just measure the sqr mtr area and then deduct for turns etc but none experienced guys can do above to get a more accurate measure.

Loos cables systems are easier than mat systems in rooms with an awkward lay out..

Uheat instructions on the loose cable will explain the setting out details..

Reply to ufh software?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi.I'm a new member here and would appreciatte some advice on my case. I'm about to start...
Replies
Views
R
Newbie here and excuse if I sound too dumb. I am planning for electric UFH in my new Kitchen...
Replies
Views
Uheat - Keith
U
U
Hi, I am having my new bathroom installed and have had UFH fitted under my floor tiles. My...
Replies
Views
bugs183
B
I
Been fitting a 20 m2 room with this over the past couple of days and the kit came in 2x10 m2...
Replies
Views
rooders
R
A
Hi. I have a sand and cement screed (75mm deep) with wet underfloor heating installed. The...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
ufh software??
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.