Ufh

Discuss Ufh in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

jstrats

TF
Hello everybody a builder mate of mine wants to know if it's possible to lay Devimat onto Kingspan?

Customer has existing concrete floor in hallway/bathroom and tiled floor onto concrete in kitchen, builder plans to install battens 500mm apart onto floor with Kingspan in between and then lay floorboards on top, is it possible to lay the devimat down each run directly onto the Kingspan and also would the heat come through the floorboards sufficiently?

Thanks, Jamie.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Ufh in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
D
Hi Thanks to all who provided advice on my bathroom project 3 years ago, tiling both the...
Replies
Views
swanman
S
K
Hi all, ok am planning to tile kitchen floor and install electric UFH. have stripped right...
Replies
Views
Katie279
K
  • Article
If you've been on any of the Goldtrowel Tiling Courses then please leave feedback and reviews in...
Replies
Views
R
Hi all, I know questions regarding wooden type floors has been asked many times on many forums...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB