Search the forum,

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Spud

Re: Distressed english bathstone.

this is outrageous.
way over the top but i love it.
what are gold leaf tiles really made of.
this type of work is really in at the moment . I have always avoided it but i am about to bite the bullet with a new big player in town as I believe this work is the future when the euro collapses at end of year. our european neigbourly friends are already investing heavily in the very high end in london and this is what they want.
the gold leaf tiles are just 600x300 x10 glass with gold leaf on the back grouted with litokol gold glitter epoxy grout,

C

Colour Republic

Re: Distressed english bathstone.

not sure which factory they are from Rob as the customer sourced them I believe they were from Porcelain tiles ltd finchley road london

I think they are Dune Pan de Oro

amb_pan_3m.jpg

It's funny as I was looking through some old posts earlier today and saw a link from 365drills to that pocelain tiles and the third picture that comes up on their home page was that job you did ;) Porcelain Tiles | Floor and Wall Tiles | Porcelain Tiles Ltd

S

Spud

just looked through their gallery and they have quite a few pictures of my stuff on there been heavily photoshopped to look like some of the cad pictures that are on there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I spend some time in doorways. NOTE THAT DAN HAS CREATED THIS NEW 2024 SHOW US YOUR TILE...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen