Search the forum,

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Scott

Stunning Gary as usual. Do you ever do any bathrooms without a pitched ceiling though?

D

Deleted member 9966

6.JPG 5.JPG 4.JPG

some progress pics. totally a DIY effort considering we started this job on Saturday :lol:

Mr GRR will be cleaning the tiles again tonight to remove the last of the dust, and then will be siliconing the edges before moving all the appliances back in to the utility room. loo and basin will stay out until we've finished plastering the walls behind them where big chunks of finish coat came off when we prised them from the wall :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Colour Republic

Stunning Gary as usual. Do you ever do any bathrooms without a pitched ceiling though?

:lol: That was my first thought, for a second I did wonder if it was the same one he did in a black granite (i think?) and they had changed their mind! as the layout looked similar at first glance

D

DHTiling

Gary.. Top top install mate..:).. i quite like that..

Pete.. you is getting good at this tiling lark..:).. Thanks for sharing liz.

S

Spud

:lol: That was my first thought, for a second I did wonder if it was the same one he did in a black granite (i think?) and they had changed their mind! as the layout looked similar at first glance
do you mean this one Rob with the mosaic steam room in it ?

S

Scott

Thats the other one i had seen before, havent you done another one for the same people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I spend some time in doorways. NOTE THAT DAN HAS CREATED THIS NEW 2024 SHOW US YOUR TILE...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen