Search the forum,

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Thanks Mike, Getting on 400 M2 in one house, walls and floors. All very tasteful:thumbsup: a pleasure to work on:drool5:

U

user123

Not me Gisela, the tiles, plus customers with good taste:thumbsup:

Yes, yes, Phil, tiles are good etc etc BUT especially Picture 5 shows all the bits which are perfect and where you could have made a right royal mess of it... but you never do, do you? :) and get a website!! x

M

Mike

Thanks Mike, Getting on 400 M2 in one house, walls and floors. All very tasteful:thumbsup: a pleasure to work on:drool5:
nice one mate. i got 5 bathrooms to tile at the moment but all low end stuff. can't beat fancy tiles and a good challenge.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

nice one mate. i got 5 bathrooms to tile at the moment but all low end stuff. can't beat fancy tiles and a good challenge.

Cheers Mike, I live for a challenge.:thumbsup:

M

Mike

the job i won jotm on was certainly a challenge for me! bedroom wall in porcs, mosaics in a porthole window and tiling round the curved frame of the bath in porcs, that was some head scratching and sleepless nights for me. all worked out in the end tho :thumbsup:

T

Time's Ran Out

I've seen better!
Especially your vaulted ceiling,your wall of slate,your victorian floor,your................:smilewinkgrin:

K

kelleytiling

My latest job - 600x400mm marble.

100_2297.JPG

100_2301.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I spend some time in doorways. NOTE THAT DAN HAS CREATED THIS NEW 2024 SHOW US YOUR TILE...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen