Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Uncontrollable giggling in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Ken Bruty

TF
Arms
Bedford
I've not been myself today after reading wivers best bits last night :yikes:

It all started off this morning while I started fitting a solid oak wood floor, when images of TJ running round with his hands screaming and covered in wivers special fruity sauce caused me to break into uncontrollable giggles while my customer was in her kitchen and seeming curious about my affliction. After a while I took some deep breaths and calmed down.

Next, the gas man came round to check out her boiler (not a euphemism for stoking her fireplace, before anyone comments!), anyway they were in the kitchen discussing boiler requirements etc, and my radio was playing to itself in the corner, they'd stopped talking when suddenly and unexpectedly snoop dogg started playing :yikes: and it was too late to run over and switch off "pork it while it's hot, pork it while it's hot" I was off again, no way was I going to attract attention by trying to change the station, so I tried to carry on working and laughing at the same time I knew the gas engineer was smirking too. Then around 15 mins later after I had eventually calmed down again, and listening to Lauren Laverne, a listener texted in and at the end of the message said "love the show, be safe and keep moist!":yikes: Oh god please help me, here I go again :rofl:.

Anyone else have these inappropriate giggle fit moments?

W

White Room

Been on a job and somethink really stupid appears in head, then just start giggling.......

lol-044.gif

P

Pebbs

I had a mid term tender meeting last week for a hotel fit out, they were asking about what previous hotel bathroom contracts we'd done. From no where I said, "I think I have been on my hands and knees in every hotel bathroom in London at some point or other"... they had to adjourn the meeting, till they had regained their composure. Every five minutes one of them would have a giggle fit, its good to laugh.

Pebbs

M

mikethetile

weve got a lovely barmaid in our local, shes a very sweet girl. one night when we were talking about how cold it is she started worrrying about the homeless who were sleeping out without a hot meal inside them

so she atarted her plan to feed them soup everynight from her kitchen window

and finished by saying that every night she would have all the local homeless up her back passage

as you can imagine we were rolling about laughing and I cant even look at her now without giggling:lol:

W

White Room

weve got a lovely barmaid in our local, shes a very sweet girl. one night when we were talking about how cold it is she started worrrying about the homeless who were sleeping out without a hot meal inside them

so she atarted her plan to feed them soup everynight from her kitchen window

and finished by saying that every night she would have all the local homeless up her back passage

as you can imagine we were rolling about laughing and I cant even look at her now without giggling:lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

S

SandyFloor

One thing that keeps popping into my head is the things my mother sometimes says. She's getting on a bit and is getting slightly waffy accordingly. A few months ago Hilary Benn was on tv and she asked who he was and my brother told her he was a politician and the son of Tony Benn to which she asked "Oh, is his father still singing? (think about it)

Another was when Paul Simon was on a chat show and she said " didn't he sing Bridge over the River Kwai?"

Signs of age but you have to laugh.

R

Rob Z

My old boss pulled the blockbuster prank when he conned the receptionist at our workplace into paging "Michael Hunt*" over the PA system. After repeated pages went unanswered, she actually said "I've been looking for ____________ for 15 minutes...has anyone seen __________?"

5 years later it's still one of the funniest things I ever witnessed at work.:lol::lol:

*the full name wasn't used of course :D

Reply to Uncontrollable giggling in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

D
Hi been a member for a few yrs but waited until now to come out and play :yikes: I served my...
Replies
Views
D
i was on holiday for ten days, and just-up the road from our hotel there was a hotel under...
Replies
Views
Diamond Pool Finishers
D
Just been out to a job to price up a new bathroom installation. The lady who's just moved in...
Replies
Views
Marksmithtiling
M
C
I am in no doubt that our friend Wivers is now flying high! Before a company goes public...
Replies
Views
wivers
W
M
Hi all, I am going to a play tomorrow night an it is about 4 tilers. Did anyone on the forum...
Replies
Views
M

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Ken Bruty

Arms
TF
Bedford
What member type are you?
  1. Professional Wall and Floor Tiler
Business Name
KDB Ceramics & Stone

Thread Information

Title
Uncontrollable giggling
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.