Discuss Uneven wall in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

miller28

Hi all
Just joined and must say I'm impressed with all the info on here. So my question shouldnt take much answering . I' tiling my kitchen wall and its pretty even until I come to the end (an external corner) and it drops away by 10-15mm in the space of say 300mm from the end . So was wondering what would be the best way to level it out ? Also I have found that round the electric sockets rise not by a great deal but just enough to some times not allow the tile to sit flat on wall , so any advice on that to would be a help . Thanks

Reply to Uneven wall in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello All, I have a shower tray installed and it is sitting away from the wall. I am going to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to assess what prep is needed on the walls for my kitchen backsplash. We'll be...
Replies
Views
I'm redoing our bathroom and looking for some advice on tiling backer boards in relation to the...
Replies
Views
I'm having my kitchen renovated and the tiler came last week and did the floor tiles. They're...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Uneven wall
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.