Discuss Unsure in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Just had a workmate call for advice, As I was a tiler many moons ago. His query was one that I couldn't help him with,so I said I would ask the professionals. He had a concrete floor in his brand new house tiled before the 6th of December (about 7 weeks ago) and has told me that the grout is all different colours, He was told that it was still drying out due to the salt in the concrete??? but would dry the same. I felt the length was a bit excessive but as I said been out the game many years now. So please is this a get out or is it possible .Thanks in advance of any advice.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
you could use this
grout-rescue-mid-grey_1.jpg
to re-colour the grout....comes in different colours..

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Unsure in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
hello new here but wished i had found and asked before screed and ufh down but here goes. We...
Replies
Views
New here and no knowledge of professional tiling! I had one installer do three new bathrooms. He...
Replies
Views
Help! Advice needed please! I am in the middle of a bathroom renovation that my partner is...
Replies
Views
Hello! At the completion of my new kitchen tile installation, the grout I had selected (dark...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB