Discuss Unusual Pets .. snakes / lizards etc.. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
My daughter volunteers for a local exotic pet refuge which takes in all the pets that folks who really have no idea of what's involved in looking after some of these animals. They have lots of reptiles including an alligator that was bought at a pet shop by someone who thought it was a "cute lizard" until it outgrew the bath tub they kept it in.

I have a personal aversion to keeping non domesticated animals as pets.

I don't want to get into a philosophical debate about the evils and arrogances of mankind But If the are wild let them stay wild.

W

White Room

Worked at a guys house who had 12 foot indian python Ascension Island 073.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Unusual Pets .. snakes / lizards etc.. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Good Morning,new member here, been in the game 25 years, but never too old to learn stuff. I...
Replies
Views
I searched but did not find an answer. I been advised to get a wet tile cutter, I plan to cut...
Replies
Views
Hello! I am new here but I have been reading a lot about manual tile cutters on the forum. I am...
Replies
Views
L
Good evening everyone. I've been tiling and working Marble and Granite for seventeen years and...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB