Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Used one of these? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

N

nick.v.g

have seen epoxy grouters use the gun when doing floors in prison cells I had tiled with 15/15 floor tiles. they would fill up the gaps then scrape up the excess with a putty knife, then a quick scrub with a scouring pad then sponge. the two of them would do 60 to 80 sq meters a day which is impressive and a hell of a lot faster than with a grout flout . conventional grouts I would use a float and be able to do double the area alone

Reply to Used one of these? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi any advice on what would go with what. I've layed off white tiles on floor with grey...
Replies
Views
Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
I need advice on score and snap cutting of large porcelain tiles, lets say, over 1000 mm long...
Replies
Views
Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Our tiler has done a really amazing job with our kitchen flooring, but has used a...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Used one of these?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.