Discuss Used Van Sites in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
Just bought a connect off ebay for the lads sharon, cracking van ,61 plate,80 thou on clock, mint £4000 inc :)
image.jpeg

S

StevieBoy

Just bought a connect off ebay for the lads sharon, cracking van ,61 plate,80 thou on clock, mint £4000 inc :) View attachment 77242
Nice looking van there.

I had a Combo which is a similar size, but it only had the 1.3 Fiat Diesel engine, and when it was loaded up it wouldn't pull the skin off a rice pudding!

So now I have gone back to having an estate car.

Focus 1.8 TDCI Ghia, pulls like a train, side doors , 5 seats if needed and I reckon I can get just as much in that as a small van.

Yesterday I had x18 bags addy, x3 bags grout and X11 buckets of 2 part on board no problems.

M

MTiler

have you thought of a new one
no mot for three yrs 100k warenty on most new vans or 3 yrs and theres even 0/0 percent interest deals also more tax efficient ask your accountant
2md hand is some ones cast off

Cant afford a new van.
My Mum used to work in the motor industry and always said never buy brand new its not worth it.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
How do you get on with the connect size of van @widler,with your plastering work, what with platforms and wood planks etc, plus boards, skim etc, I think I'd struggle, but I would love a smaller van from a running cost point of view.
He had a berlingo before this so its never been a problem, either delivery or ontop on roofrack, obviously depending on size of job

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Cant afford a new van.
My Mum used to work in the motor industry and always said never buy brand new its not worth it.
If you're a VAT registered limited company there are loads of benefits buying brand new. That said. 12 month old still has a couple of claimable years.

I

Italy

in Italy , van fiat doblo ' € 17,000
VAT deduction -22 %
discount associated crafts -24 %
Total 10 000 + VAT
financing 4 % for 5 years
including theft and fire , 3-year warranty , the total € 288 months for 5 years
various tax deductions , will cost € 4,000 after 5years , I sell to 4000 € total costs nothing , :)
account done by my accountant

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
account done by my accountant
That's very similar to over here to be honest.

I think a lot of people don't use their accountants enough.

I bought one 32.600 sold it 25.000 after 18 months and had offset it against a tax bill and half a year use again the next tax bill. Didn't really lose anything.

Reply to Used Van Sites in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All, I’m ripping out a failed existing tiled floor. Tiles had not been back buttered so...
Replies
Views
Hi, new to forum and first post, after some advice. Recently had the chamber of my fireplace...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, sorry for the clunky thread title... Just over a year ago we had a side...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, sorry if this is an incredibly stupid thing to ask: I have some old 18mm...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB