UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Using PTB on the walls... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rich

Im not a plasterer and dont claim to be but I thought this was worth a post. Went to start a bathroom that has been booked in for months, got pushed back due to the plumber and then the plasterer had to do his bit. I went in and put a level on the wall and almost had a heart attack! I showed the customer and she said that she had only asked the plasterer to "patch up the walls" so it wasnt his fault, fair enough. I left and the plasterer came back to sort the walls out. I came back and took some pics of the walls.

Cambles and Dans 008.jpg Cambles and Dans 009.jpg Cambles and Dans 010.jpg Cambles and Dans 011.jpg

What do you guys think?

Attachments

• Cambles and Dans 009.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 50
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Using PTB on the walls... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm having my kitchen renovated and the tiler came last week and did the floor tiles. They're...
Replies
Views
T
Hello everyone, I am planning on using Dot & Dab with a Mapei single part flexible tile...
Replies
Views
travispuk
T
Y
Hi All, I have for the past 24 hours getting to grips with a lot of issues with regard to...
Replies
Views
YNWA2012
Y
E
Hi all, I am a newbie and diyer. We are retiling the bathroom in our new house but are having...
Replies
Views
elaine17
E
M
Hi, hope that someone might be able to help. We are currently in the process of tiling our...
Replies
Views
M

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Using PTB on the walls...
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.