• Thread starter Flintstone
  • Start date
  • Replies 6
  • Views 3K

Discuss Vacuum brased finger bits in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com.

C

Concrete guy

Is it these you're after or something thinner (these are 20mm diameter)?

_MG_0436crop_zpscggurfgk.jpg

C

Concrete guy

From left to right these are :-

Fine #140/180 grit
Medium #70/80 grit
Coarse #30 grit

The most appropriate for tiling applications is the middle one. The coarse is better for granite and stone where you need to shape and enlarge, the fine when you need a finish in a tight internal radius, say on a sink cut out before polishing.

It's kind of a problem solver when you've got to open something up a mil or two and they're pretty long lasting. It's just one of those useful things in the toolbox for adjustments when things aren't spot on.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Vacuum brased finger bits in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Some adhesives give info (not seemingly Mapei). I think the Mapei Standard Set Plus would suit...
Replies
Views
    • Agree
    • Informative
We are looking for a few boxes of Ceramica Cotto Tiles in Tampa Ivory 16x16. Please let me know...
Replies
Views
    • Useful
Hi, Im looking for a recommendation for a liquid tanking. I have to use a liquid tanking...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views

Tiling Tool Popular Threads

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the Tiling Tools category on TilersForums.com. Find the correct trowels to use with which type of tiling. Find advice on lash clips and levelling systems and more. Our rubi tiling tools and Tile cutters. Sigma tiling tool manufacturer and much much more.