Discuss Van/car dash cameras in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I've got the one Sir Ramic linked to. And Richard (365) recommended it to me. Good camera.

I did clock somewhere online that as it has real-time viewing, they're illegal. As you're not meant to have a device you can watch turned on, at the same time as driving (hence TV's turn off when you go over 10mph etc).

Though to be honest, if I had an accident, I wouldn't even say I had one at the time, I'd just get the footage off the card later, and send that to insurance / police or whatever and remove the device should it go to a recovery place or whatever. Nobody needs to know what you recorded the footage on, it's just a case of having it.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I've got the same as sir ramic too. Haven't caught anything worth uploading yet though :)

The day I fitted mine I drove around with it to see how it performed and had about 3 white van men during the space of a hour pull out on me, 2 on roundabouts and 1 down a dual carriageway. Tried my hardest to get the last one to clip me but he braked and shot back in his lane. ha

S

stusgsx

The day I fitted mine I drove around with it to see how it performed and had about 3 white van men during the space of a hour pull out on me, 2 on roundabouts and 1 down a dual carriageway. Tried my hardest to get the last one to clip me but he braked and shot back in his lane. ha

Haha! I've had a few idiots pull across me on roundabouts but I can't bring myself to bash them!
I might put one camera on each corner of my new van!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Van/car dash cameras in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just wondering what the general consensus is with grout for a shower. I have epoxy grouted...
Replies
Views
Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
Hi I asked the Wunda technical department if I can just use a Ditra mat only and not the SLC...
Replies
Views
Hi there, We have red quarry tiles in our indoor entrance hall and my wife would like to paint...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB