Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Van Insurance in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rob Z

Mark, does your insurance company offer your policy as a commerical vehicle (ie: owned and operated by a business)?

My 3 trucks are owned by my corporation and I have to insure them on a commerical policy. Converting your 450 GBP to US$...and my policy per truck is more than the 450 GBP (close to about 600 GBP per truck).

The funny thing is (not really) is that one truck is a one ton full size GMC, another truck is a small Ford Ranger, and the premiums for the year are virtually identical. And even though these two trucks are now each ~7 years old, the rates haven't gone down much, even considering the fact that we've had no tickets, no accidents, no claims, nothing but a pristine driving record for the trucks and the drivers. The trucks are worth about 1/3 what they cost new. None of this has caused the premiums to go down by much at all.:incazzato:

It's a racket they have going on with this thing.:mad2:

D

Deleted member 9966

My van insurance went down to 300, only a tenner better than last year but they threw in protected no claims, leagel cover and accident breakdown cover. Plus the excess is 100 as opposed to 500 I had last year. Swinton insurance, seem keen for new customers...plus they called me,i was just going to renew with autonet....:8:

they're based in Stoke Dave :hurray:

Reply to Van Insurance in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I was quoted over £4700 (inclusive of VAT) to rip out and replace my bathroom. This does not...
Replies
Views
G
Hi guys, sorry for long post, just after a bit of advice regarding my first proper complaint...
2 3
Replies
Views
S
Thought I'd post this as a warning to any guys out there that have their vans sign written but...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S
S
got a renewal quote from my local insurance broker and was shocked at how much they were asking...
Replies
Views
O
I have just changed Van Ins Co this week and in a letter today they not only want evidence of my...
Replies
Views
White Room
W

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Van Insurance
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.