Discuss Very thin screed in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Hi All

quoted a job today,looked like anhydrite although possibly a bit greyer(if that's a word) Customer said it was only 20mm thick and sure enough when you looked down the floor you can actually see the slight indentations of the polypipe u/h pipes which are 15mm. So 100mm celotex with polypipe stapled down and covered (just) with screed. My question - is there a liquid screed available that can be laid at 20mm? Been down for 3 weeks and m.c is 0.6 in most places

Advice much appreciated

Mike

Dave

TF
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Subscribed
Co.Durham
This should help .. image.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Very thin screed in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

hi, i am a virtually retired tiler (58), legs back hips etc etc. a friend carpenter (65) has...
Replies
Views
R
well have been asked to test fixing to wet under floor heating pipe system with porcel thin so...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
S
Me n Craig went to look at a 160m floor last week, at the moment its around 200mil down from...
Replies
Views
S
Hi I am after some advice on the following, I have been to look at a job which had problems in...
Replies
Views
shick
S
Z
Hi Everyone It's been a while since I've been on the forums! We are having an extension built...
Replies
Views
Ziggy1979
Z
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB